Because it's fancier than a spaghetti dinner. Ha! That's all I've got to give this week, folks.
Prep: 30 min. (not really) Cook: 40 min. Serves 8
What you will need:
-1lb. mild Italian sausage or ground beef
-12oz. Rotini pasta (uncooked)
-1 jar (26-32 oz size) spaghetti sauce
-1 container (15oz.) Ricotta cheese
-1/2lb. mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Brown sausage or beef.
2. Meanwhile boil pasta
3. Drain oil from meat and water from pasta.
4. Mix spaghetti sauce, meat and pasta.
5. Place half the sauce/meat/pasta mixture in a baking dish.
6. Spread ricotta cheese.
7. Cover with remaining pasta mixture and smooth the top.
8. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
9. Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes, then for 5-8 minutes uncovered or until cheese is slightly browned on top.
Pair this with steamed broccoli or a salad and you're good to go. Fast and easy.